Forums are for Registered Users Only

Forums are for Registered Users Only

Postby webminister » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm

If you would like access to the forums, please register and send an email to kog_webadm@ecs-galandor.org with your username and who you are. If this email is not sent, the time it takes for your registration to be approved can be quite lengthy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Populace!

There were over 70,000 inactive/unregistered users in the backend due to various spam bots out there. I could not identify anyone as real.

I have PURGED THEM ALL!!!

If you are a new user to the forum, please create your account and then email me at gaelen16c@gmail.com to await activation instructions. If this email is not sent, the time it takes for your registration to be approved can be quite lengthy and might not happan as I will continue the GREAT PURGE once a week until I can locat an appropriate spam filter or capitcha tool, and you might not get activated.

If you have any issues at all, please contact Their Majesties and they can also get a hold of me.

Thank you,
Deus Volt!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings All,

Due to technical issues, the forums need to be locked down. The forums are fresh as of November 2011 and it is required for all users to re-register. If you would like access, please register and send an email to kog_webadm@ecs-galandor.org with your username and who you are. If this email is not sent, the time it takes for your registration to be approved can be quite lengthy.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Cheers!

Viscount Sir Gerrit Kendal
Lord Lydas Roldan
Kingdom of Galandor Web-minister
Duchy of Stalhdrache Web-minister
Lord of House Dragon's Blade
webminister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forums are for Registered Users Only

Postby webminister » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:51 am

Due to the amount of Spam Accounts and the infrequent use of the forum, I have disabled the registration features. If you are new to the forum and would like access, please contact me directly, at kog_webadm@ecs-galandor.org, with the following:

Requested User Name
Residing Territory
Mundane Name
Email Address

I will create an account for you and notify you when it is set up.

Thank you for your understanding.
Lord Lydas Roldan
Kingdom of Galandor Web-minister
Duchy of Stalhdrache Web-minister
Lord of House Dragon's Blade
webminister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Registration